Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Road trip anyone?

We belted away on Saturday morning to visit one of my Uncles (Michael) who happens to live at Lough Talt, Co. Sligo. Lucky Man!
He was kind enough to allow the children some time on his donkey! This poor old boy lives quite a quiet retired sort of life and I could not believe just how placid and accommodating he was.

I see stars in her eyes. "Oh, Daddy. I would just love a pony for Christmas". And of course, the Chef will not know how to say NO! Thankfully, I showed Rory the size of Donkey poo and she quickly changed her tune after realising that were her new friend to come home with us she may someday have to actually clean up something that smelly!




For what feels like a millisecond in their tiny little lives, I feel like they are really getting along quite well these days. I treasure these moments and photos because there is usually so much hair pulling and the usual things little siblings like to argue over. OR, is it just that Jack has been coached ever so well by big sister Rory in the art of posing for that perfect photo to keep Mum happy?

That is all the WiseWords for today,

WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain