Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wise Wine Alert



"A nicely crafted Chardonnay with a surprising eleagance at a very keen price. Unoaked, with a very attractive rounded pear and apple fruits, and a refresing citrus tang.perfect with chicken dishes" yada yada yada...............

I can keep this one short and sweet. Ringing in at just shy of eleven euros, this should be added to your summer sipping list right now.  

It does what the label says. Clean, crisp and yummy!

What caught my eye was the label of course, because I am not accustomed to buying a French Chardonnay. Well, maybe I am, but not one geared for the American market. So, again I fell for a label, going with my gut instinct. Knowing I was fond of the Chardonnay grape did not hurt. 

More summer sippers to add to the list in a few days!




Those are all the WiseWords I have for today.

WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain