Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Dear old Dad


Considering it has been almost 9 years since Dad passed away, I saw it only fitting that we stop by to pay him a visit as soon as we arrived. The children unfortunatley never got to meet Dad, so as I am an early bird and they were willing I took them along first thing Saturday morning to visit Dad's grave. This is the photo of the old monastery ruins where he is buried.

I must admit, Mum (Kenneth and Cathyann too) have really done a great job taking care of his gravesite. It is weird, I have not had any desire to visit his grave, living so far away, and now that I am here, I almost want to pop over daily. The nice thing is - now I can!
That's all the WiseWords for now,
WiseMona



0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain