Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Newest Bestest BFF

I know, I am showing a rare (but real) very materialistic side of myself here. I recently decided to splurge on a new PC. After quite a bit if research and a lot of (family) Mac users trying to lead me over to the dark side, I decided to stick with what I knew best. I am a DELL girl. I have been since I bought my first PC in 1995. I love the machines and could not wait to build my new PC. I decided to go with the Dell XPS M1530 RED laptop. I am pretty sure since I started using this laptop over a month ago, I have emerged as a budding writer! I cannot let go of it. I take it with me everywhere I go and now that we are settled into our new home, I am online and ready!
Product RED was something I was familiar with from living in the states and so would anyone if they have heard or seen commercials from companies like The Gap, Hallmark, Dell, American Express etc. Thanks to (RED) people and (RED) companies, The Global Fund has $115 Million more dollars on hand to buy and distribute life-saving medicine. The just got a ton of money to eradicate malaria in Africa! That is pretty amazing to think that they are eradicating a disease as prevalent as Malaria (in AFRICA!!) That money is going to work right now in (RED) programs in Rwanda, Ghana, Swaziland, and Lesotho.And every time you choose a (RED) product that number grows. Think about choosing RED for Christmas presents.
I think it is worth it.

Oh, and back to the machine. Yes, it is fantastic. Faster than the speed of light, and it is RED!

That is all the WiseWords I have for today,
WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain