Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Trickle………..Wine, from a Vine

The day began all gray and darkly dull, with clouds
so heavy and full, the sky was a trembling shroud of wetness
decanting.

A glimmer of sun shine glistening on a leaf, brings forth new
vines.

First leaves then precious blossoms swell, vining along eaves with sweet
smell.

The musty scent of grapes hangs thick in humid skies, as fingers sweet with syrup
stick.

The time has come for fruit to pick.


I had to work on a piece of poetry for my class tonight showing I could write something
with internal rhyme.

I really like this piece.

That is all the WiseWords I have for today,

WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain