Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wise Movie Review



I suppose you can all consider this a confession. You see, I have fallen in love with another man. I did not really realise my infatuation with him until I watched his most recent release - Seven Pounds - with none other than the gorgeous sexy and very talented Mr. Will Smith.
If you liked 'The pursuit of Happyness' or any of his movies then you will very much enjoy this. The last movie I watched (2007) was " I am Legend" and although quite a disturbing movie, he was practically the only character in the movie. It was then, that I realised what a fine actor he has become.
I would love to give you the details on this movie, but I can't because I REALLY REALLY want you to go watch it. It moves a little slow for the first half of the movie but you will tolerate that because the story slowly unfolds and the cast (although they have teeny tiny roles) are just perfect for this movie.
I can actually see someone doing what he does to feel relief from the incredible weight of guilt he feels. Great movie! Oh, and girls, on a side note - he does take his shirt off and yes, at 40 he is fabulous!
That is all the drooling WiseWords I have for today,
WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain