Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wise WINE Alert

Paco & Lola
Albariño 2007
€ 11.99

What a DELICIOSO Wine! Print out this page and make an effort to stock up for the warmer months. OK, you can tell from looking at the label, that YES, once again I fell prey to "pretty label" again. I had a good feeling about this because it was an Albariño which the Chef and I are more than fond of, and boy was I right.

Paco & Lola wine is grown and created in the Rias Baixas wine region in the northwest of Spain and one of Spain’s leading ‘Denominations of Origin’ and a region that has been going through a period of revolutionary change and growth in recent years.

Crisp, clean - grapefruity yumminess! Let's hope we get a lovely sunny summer and you will see me mention its name several times. We will be drinking it by the bucket all summer l'd say!

Oh, and on a side not - the label is creative, clean & almost simple. Awesome marketing! It worked, and so does the wine!

That is all the WiseWords I have for today,

WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain