Pages

WISE IRISH BLOG

Stories of Friendship, Family, Fun and Food.
All the way from the Emerald Isle!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another lady falls for Jack! What a Casanova........

We met one of my old high school friends (Jackie Ffrench) at a local kids playground (indoor) and it was love at 1st sight. Jackie has a 5 year old daughter, Misha who is one month younger than Rory. The girls played away quite happily with Jack for a while, but he let everyone know who his new girlfriend was. As we parted company that afternoon, he sobbed in the back seat of the car saying 'why can her not keep me'...........I am pretty sure the feelings were mutual.
Next on our list was a walk by the beach. The kids and Ron were almost blown away but that did not stop us from ploughing on along the seaside.

It was nice, because the kids could see what 'low tide' really means. I am sure that as soon as the tide raced back in these boats were just fine??

After all the mussels we have eaten (and believe me that is a lot) it is so very very nice to be able to throw your shoes on a rock and go pick your own. Truly truly yummy and quite pretty to look at too.
Yes, I am in a photo. There are only a few of me but every so often Ron just insists I am in a photo with the children so he can prove to them later in life I was part of their upbringing :-)
That is all the WiseWords for today,
WiseMóna

0 Comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain